¼ cup all purpose flour
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
3 drops of vanilla extract
1 egg yolk (do not use egg white)
2 tablespoons of chocolate chips
Pinch of salt
1. Microwave butter in the cup or bowl you desire until soft and starting to melt.
2. Combine with sugar, vanilla and salt.
3. Add egg yolk.
4. Stir in flour and chocolate chips, then mix until all ingredients are fully combined.
5. Microwave for 40-60 seconds (take out at 40 seconds to check if it is done — you might have to play around with the timing as all microwaves are different).
6. Try topping your creation with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, and enjoy! :)